© Wiki Commons
There are several volunteering opportunities. You can check the following webpages:
- Caritas International
- Vluchtelingenwerk Vlaanderen
- Serve the City
- Plateforme citoyenne de soutien aux refugies Bruxelles
- Community Support for Refugees in Belgium
- Community Support for Refugees in Belgium – Leuven Subgroup
- Community Support for Refugees in Antwerp
- Servicepunt Vrijwiligers
- Solidair Gent
- Reception Centres: many centres have their own Facebook groups providing updates on their own ‘Needs Lists’. You can also check their needs and procedures to donate on the website of Fedasil. Our advice is to contact a centre in your area and check what they need. Here is a map of all the centres.
- Convivial: please check their Aide Matérielle service for the latest needs. Address: Rue du Charroi n°33-35, 1190 Forest. Opening hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00 – 12:30 & 13:00 – 17:00; Friday 9:00– 12:00. Tel: +32 2 503 43 46.
- Many communes publish a list with their needs in order to support refugees when they move into a new home – check your commune’s website or leaflet.